Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 30.03.2008, 22:24
Anscha Anscha ist offline
Registrierter Benutzer

Standard AW: Im Gedenken an meinen über alles geliebten Papa

Mein geliebter Papa,

weiß gar nicht wie ich anfangen soll. Papa wenn es das Schicksal gibt, dann ist dies "Schicksal par excellence". Ich brauch Dir doch gar nichts sagen, Du weißt sowieso alles?! Ja es war nicht alles ganz ok, die Wege sind manchmal ziemlich steinig. Aber sein Verhalten war in letzter Minute sehr besonnen, zurückhaltend, weise und respektvoll.

Papa - my love is stronger than ever before. I love him with all my heart and I have the deepest desire to be together with him for the rest of my life. Please - Daddy - keep on praying for your little daughter and give your very very very best word for me - for us - to our heavenly father and his mom.

Heavenly father - if it´s your will, please touch his heart, touch his soul. Touch his soul so that he doesn´t resist his feelings, his love any longer. I love V..... with all my heart. I have never before experienced such wonderful love. This feeling of acceptance, appreciation, respect and LOVE is compelling and overwhelming. Please heavenly father, let us be together, forever. Let us climb our most wonderful peak together and remain there forever. I love him with all my heart.

Papa - Du fehlst mir so!
In Liebe
Deine Anja

Geändert von Anscha (30.03.2008 um 23:50 Uhr)